Wednesday 2 July 2014

Henry is here.

We are beyond thrilled to announce that our baby boy, Henry was born on the 17th of June. After facing many challenges to conceive, I feel beyond blessed to have this little boy in my arms. The last two weeks have been a life changing time where I feel the calmest, happiest and most content I have ever been. I love being a mum. While parenthood means much less sleep and a new lifestyle, I praise God for choosing us to be Henry's parents, whatever this brings.
I am just going to thoroughly enjoy this time as a new Mum.
Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations of the arrival of Henry. What a blessing. Wishing you & your little family all the best in the coming days. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know how much this makes my heart sing :)

    ReplyDelete