Tuesday 3 June 2014

200th post.



Woohoo! I'm officially feeling like a blogging addict as almost 2 years of my life and projects have been documented on this little site.Today's post is a pretty special post for me as it's my 200th post! I have so enjoyed writing this blog and can't believe how much it had made me feel connected with the wider diy community and  how much I have enjoyed sharing my life and projects with you all.
To celebrate 'The thrifty challenge's' 200th post I thought I'd do a little flash back over the two years and recap a few of my favourite posts and DIY ideas.




i
The last few years have brought many ups and downs. Some of the best moments included buying (and eventually moving to) our house in the city and finding out we're expecting a baby.
If you check the top tabs - furniture, diy and sewing they're are many more links to other projects tackled.
I look forward to sharing the next 200 posts with you all, and hopefully some will include another precious member of our family. For the next 200 posts I'm planning to share how our house continues to involve, particularly our master bedroom, craft room, guest room, library and plenty more thrifty ideas and thrifting finds. I will be sharing more improved sewing projects and a few life snaps too.
Thank you for reading along and joining me on my blogging journey. It wouldn't be the same without you wonderful readers.
Lisa x


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone!! A review post is a great idea - so many posts I want to check out now! Visiting you from C'mon Get Crafty, courtesy of the Keeping It Simple Crafts link party! :)

    ReplyDelete