Saturday 23 February 2013

Fabric tape makes my heart sing.

I don't know if you can buy fabric in tape form in Australia. You certainly can't find it where I live so when I was in singapore I bought a lot of it (3 rolls for $2- what a bargain). In fact I kind of wish I'd bought more as I'm having to ration it since I do love it so. I shared my fabric taped pot and today I thought I'd share a few other ways fabric tape is rocking my world ( you can really sense the love :))
Remember this beautiful little frame that I scored on the macklemore thrift shop challenge? I used fabric tape and this here print to create my own pretty little artwork. 

I'm a Christian and love to share that proudly in my home but I wanted to step away from the sort of things you find in Christian book shops and share my faith in my kind of style with a little display in our dining room. If you're wondering what's with the glasses hanging above, if I did a full scale photo you'd also see my rake glass display.
I really love how the fabric tape, frame and print fit so beautifully together. But my fabric tape obsession doesn't stop there as my tape dispenser and lamp also got a little bit of fabric tape love.

Now what to tape next? Have you used fabric tape before? Where can I buy more?
Lisa x
p.s I'm linking up with

7 comments:

  1. I have never seen fabric tape before. That's awesome! I found you at the Weekend Wrap Up Party. I LOVE upcycling, too! I love Ps 139! Have a great weekend, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of fabric tape. Not done much with it so far, I need to get to it!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns. Does the tape have a fabric feel to it? I have seen Washi tape which is kind of similar at least in how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels just like fabric. I'm such a big fan of it and wish I actually knew places in Australia to get it too.
      L x

      Delete
  4. I love fabric tape. So versatile! Thanks so much for linking up to the Pinworthy Projects Party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done with the fabric tape!
    I recently bought some at Daiso in Melbourne. It's a Japanese company and everything is $2.80. I've heard that there's a Daiso in Sydney as well, but I'm not sure where else. Perhaps when friends go for a holiday to Syd or Melb you could ask them to get you some...?

    ReplyDelete