Thursday 12 July 2012

One year of recycling and reusing.

Day 1
Today is the first day of my 365 day thrifty challenge.
I love the idea of spending a year not wasting away money and getting creative at turning what others don't want into beautiful treasures. I have been so blessed (made so very clear to me after some time spent overseas) and so I am going to get thrifty and spent the year supporting local op shops and garage sales and hopefully along the way put my thrifting skills into action and raise some money selling off goods for charity.
Please join me on my creative journey by following me on Bloglovin' or using the sidebars.
Love Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea! It's something I've been thinking about lately, too. I'll definitely be following your thrifty adventures and hopefully picking up a tip or two along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete